- Hot, hot hot… that’s too hot
- The bed felt so good this morning, I didn’t want to get up…
- My SharePoint demo went well yesterday, I wish that I could just travel around and teach knowledge management… I’m such a nerd
- I was really busy yesterday, and I liked it
- Thank goodness its “Friday”
- “…brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack, cause when I leave for the night, I AIT’T commin’ back….Tik tok, don’t stop, DJ blow my speakers up…”
- I need to find out if Jason wants to go to the Dr. with me after his history test so I can pick up my ortho referral and get my lipid panel done
- Mmmm, what will I be doing this time next year…
This is going to be a new regular segment for MOJ. Different people do different things while they are in the shower to pass the time. Some folks sing, some listen to the news, I think about stuff. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had some really good (and really bad) ideas pop into me head while I was washing my hair. So I decided to share my “Shower Thoughts” with you. This is just going to be a quick list, no in depth discussions.
- SharePoint: Blogs, Wikis, and Management Dashboards… Oh My
- Trent’s football play off game tonight
- Laptops – should I go ahead and get it or wait?
- Must do good at work today (I’m such a sucker)
- What am I going to wear?
- I hope the fruit trees are doing well…
- Would the US Government accept a democratically elected theocracy in Iran?