Ok, this is an awesome idea and I’m about ready to spend me some serious cash with you today. I don’t know what you’re putting in the water over there in Seattle, but every time I think, “Gee, it sure would be nice if…” you guys come through and deliver. From daily featured free Android Apps, to free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime (free for students!), your common sense innovations just tickle me to no end.
Keep up the good work Mr. Bezos and your friends their at Amazon.
- Last night’s acoustic set was outstanding, but the encore was even better.
- My left ear is a little worse than my right… it is still ringing pretty bad… or at least it feels like I have a cotton ball stuck in there.
- I can’t believe this is my last week with on this job. I’m nervous and excited all in one.
- Song of the day: My Heart’s Killing Me
I took the weekend off because Jason and I were up in DC for The Black Crowes concerts at the 9:30 Club. Like always, the shows were amazing; although I enjoyed Sunday’s show a little more than Saturday. We also saw Red this weekend and it was pretty good with a bit of “tongue-and-cheek” humor.
- Ah… did my picks
- I knew swimming was a good workout, but I didn’t know it was that great. I could do that everyday and not need to rest like I do when on the elliptical or running.
- Song of the day: The Heavy: How do You Like Me Know?
Alright folks, it is officially summertime and that’s the theme for this week’s Top 3 Tuesday.
You may be wondering why I began doing these Top 3’s and why on Tuesday… well, that’s because the servers are down in World of Warcraft on Tuesdays for maintenance. I thought this would give my WoW buddies something to look forward to on Tuesdays since they couldn’t log into the game.