Category Archives: Top 3 Tuesday
Sorry, yet again I’ve run out of time to put together this weeks Top 3. Between work and the gym, I’m just not home as often. Although I can’t record one, I have the perfect topic. Today is my son’t 12th birthday, so in commemoration, I want to know what your top 3 birthdays were. I don’t have many as I hate getting older, but I’ll give it a go:
- 10th – I got my first analog watch for breakfast. This is one of the most vivid memories of my childhood. I sat down for breakfast and sitting in my cereal bowl in its case was a little red Orphan Annie wrist watch.
- 24th – I was stationed in Korea for this one. Jason and the kids were at home in GA at the time. My fellow soldiers took the time to make me a cake and everything. Kind of impressive when we didn’t have an oven in the barracks… just a little toaster oven. It’s the closest thing I’ve ever had to birthday party.
- 16th – Of course… who wouldn’t love their 16th. I didn’t have a sweet 16 or anything, and I didn’t get a car, but I did get my license. It took about another 2-years before I was able to really drive with any regularity, but at least I did get my license right away.
No video this week cause I’ve been busy. So, the heat around here is crazy. What are the top 3 ways to beat the heat?
1. Ice water
2. Air conditioning
As you can tell my sound is a little off… I forgot to record my Top 3 last week when no one was home. So now I had to record this in my bathroom. I hope you enjoy and most of all reply!
Alright folks, it is officially summertime and that’s the theme for this week’s Top 3 Tuesday.
You may be wondering why I began doing these Top 3’s and why on Tuesday… well, that’s because the servers are down in World of Warcraft on Tuesdays for maintenance. I thought this would give my WoW buddies something to look forward to on Tuesdays since they couldn’t log into the game.
Ok, so I’m trying something new this week with the Top 3, let me know what you think… (and yes, I know it should have been, “…what your top 3 ARE…” instead of “….what your top 3 IS…” I hate grammar mistakes, but I was in a rush and this is my first crack at this, so can I get a pass? Thanks…
Sorry I missed doing the Top 3 last week. I was in Florida because my mom passed away.
Since I took half the day off because I wasn’t feeling well, I figured I would ask about your top 3 reasons for missing work.
- Upset tummy
- Bad reaction to medication
- I just got a new computer and I have to set it up. I don’t think it would get me out of work, but you never know..
This is a quick fire Top 3:
What are your top 3 favorite soaps?
1. Ives Vanilla Body Wash
2. Lever 2000
3. That cherry scented soap at the Dr’s office (reminds me of my childhood)
Wow, I totally forgot about the Top 3 this week. Not like that’s a surprise. I’ve noticed lately that I’ve been remembering things right after I was supposed to do them. This is starting to become a habit that I don’t like. So, maybe you all can help me keep on track.
This week’s Top 3 – What are the top 3 things you do to remember appointments and other events?
Obviously I won’t contribute to this once since what I’m doing now isn’t working… lol 🙂