Top 3 Tuesday – Happy New Year’s edition
Well the holidays are over. The feasts have been devoured, the tinsel is falling of the tree (if the tree is even still up), and it’s time to pack up the outside lights and wreaths. It is also the time for resolutions and new starts to begin the new year. It’s the beginning of the year unknown.
To celebrate these new beginnings I wanted to see what resolutions folk are making this year (if any), or what they would be making if they did resolutions. Personally I don’t do resolutions per se, but there are a few things I want to work on/stick too. So here are mine:
- Keep going to the gym. My weight loss/fitness goals aren’t tied to a New Year’s resolution, so I think I have a better chance of accomplishing my goals.
- Blog more. I was doing a really good job earlier this year with my Top 3’s and my Shower Thoughts, so I need to get back on the horse and make it happen.
- Stay on budget. I do my budget up two years in advance so I can plan out for big purchases, travel and savings. The problem is that sometimes I let us get off track. But this year I can’t do that because we are saving up for a dream vacation next Christmas to the Animal Kingdom down at Disney World… needless to say I can’t wait.
- 5 Secrets to Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions (self.com)
- Three Tips to Help You Stick to Your 2011 New Year’s Resolutions (walletpop.com)