Shower Thoughts #1 – Theocracies and football
This is going to be a new regular segment for MOJ. Different people do different things while they are in the shower to pass the time. Some folks sing, some listen to the news, I think about stuff. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had some really good (and really bad) ideas pop into me head while I was washing my hair. So I decided to share my “Shower Thoughts” with you. This is just going to be a quick list, no in depth discussions.
- SharePoint: Blogs, Wikis, and Management Dashboards… Oh My
- Trent’s football play off game tonight
- Laptops – should I go ahead and get it or wait?
- Must do good at work today (I’m such a sucker)
- What am I going to wear?
- I hope the fruit trees are doing well…
- Would the US Government accept a democratically elected theocracy in Iran?